I will keep you or your driver on the safe side for only €15+vat/month/driver.
Bring one more client and I will give you an even better price.
Order your Membership Card now.
This is a direct legal assistance service provided by Transportinfo Limited. Our aim is to provide drivers with prompt and useful answers to prevent any infringement on the road. We are focusing on prevention but if you are in trouble we also will be there for you.
Drivers’ hours, tachograph, 165/2014EU, tachograph analysis, 561/2006EU, AETR, Road Transport Working Time, Dangerous Goods Regulations, ADR, IMDG, IATA-DGR, and load security. Also, we can answer questions regarding European minimum wages regulations. If you have any hassle regarding any regulation in the road transport industry, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to provide you with the correct answer.
€ 15 + VAT /month/driver but we have a project so-called “bring one more driver” which means if you share the information about our services and you able to bring a new client we will surprise you with a cheaper plan € 10 +VAT/month/driver.
You will become a Transportinfo Member. You will get a membership card with your individual ID number. You will get access to our closed Facebook Group. We will prepare your tachograph analysis every month and provide you with reports and advise to prevent any infringement in the future. Also if you have any problem or question regarding dangerous goods transport or working time, load security etc. you can contact us directly and we will give you a hand. For instance: you are not 100% sure the consignor has made the dangerous goods documentation properly. To prevent any fines or penalty points on your licence better to contact us.
We are not able to download your digital tachograph card unless you have a remote download system installed and you provide us with the login details to download your card. If you are interested to install a remote download unit feel free to contact us as our partner company can provide professional fleet management services. Without remote download, you or your company have to download your digicard anyway. Once it’s downloaded we would like you to send that file to our email address. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No. Your name and member ID will identify you. These details will show up in our system when you contact us. We are not able to provide professional services for non-members.
We prefer emails, text messages, chat applications like Messenger or WhatsApp. Of course, you can call us if you are in trouble but we think it is easier to communicate through messages as we can ask you to scan documents or send pictures. Also, we have a closed Facebook Group to answer your queries.
Officially not yet but we will answer you as soon as possible. You can contact us day or night. Our aim is to set up a 24/7 service in the near future.
We have 2 options. A fully automated direct debit system (email will be sent before every transaction) and also you can pay by your bank card every month (email will be sent with a link in every month).
No. We are not able to take the responsibilities for the infringements you do on the road. And again, it is easier to focus on prevention as to open a court case is more difficult, but we do that if necessary.
Yes. If we decide to open a court case that means we are 100% sure we can win the case. In case we were wrong we take the responsibility.
Simply you can text, email or call us to cancel your plan. You can do that anytime. There is no minimum contract period or any other trap.
Direct Driver Mentor Application Form
Professional Assistance and legal representation in the Road Haulage Industry by Transportinfo Limited
Tachograph, Dangerous Goods, Waste Collection Permit…
We are aware of the challenges facing transport companies…
Since the middle of the last decade, the transport industry has been overloaded with regulations. Initially, transport companies were presented with a scenario where there would be an equal market, equal opportunities, safety and security. However, the regulations have had an impact on the time, profit and freedom to operate that the transport companies once had.
Now the digital age has arrived…
Modern technology has brought the control over your business. It has also brought more new services and training. Are these services beneficial?
Upskilling new and existing drivers involves significant financial investment. We want to ensure that all your drivers are fully aware of the regulations and how to avoid infringements.
What can you do?
By combining knowledge and technology, you can minimize and eliminate fines due to breaches of the regulations. This, in turn, leads to increased profit for your company.
Solution…how can we help?
We will monitor all drivers to ensure that they comply with all regulations and mentor them without any disruption to your service.
is to build a community of experts in the field to advise and assist one another. This will help maximize profit and lead to success for your company.
Question? Visit us on Facebook. We provide you with answers.
100% percent compliance with transport regulations without extra headache.
Eliminate the faults and maximise your profit.
- Digital/Analogue Tachograph Analysis
- The first step is to identify the problem. According to regulation 561/2006 Chapter III Article 10/3: A transport undertaking shall be liable for infringements committed by drivers of the undertaking, even if the infringement was committed on the territory of another Member State or a third country. We will analyse all activity on your behalf.
- Tachograph Analysis Report
- You have to keep records of all driver activity on your trucks. According to 561/2006 Chapter III, Article 10/2: The transport undertaking shall properly instruct the driver and shall make regular checks to ensure that Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 and Chapter II of this Regulation are complied with. We will present you with a report on driver activity on your vehicle.
- Integrated Remote Tachograph Downloading in the tracking system (Ruptela)
- Our approach in conjunction with our partner company Ruptela can provide you with a convenient solution. The Ruptela telematics system eliminates the need for vehicles to return to the base, to download the tachograph and driver card data.
- Live Tachograph View (Ruptela)
- The live tachograph view presents an essential support for your transport manager and creates effortless preparation for the next job. You will be able to monitor the tachograph data in real time.
- Track your vehicles on mobile (Ruptela)
- All functions of the software are available on your mobile device.
- Legal Representation
- Additionally, the Transportinfo Limited team are qualified to represent your company, protecting your rights and interests everywhere across Europe.
How can Ruptela help to grow your business?
Dangerous Goods Transport
The dangerous goods transport regulations are changing constantly and becoming more complex. Without a doubt, it’s time and money-consuming to be well informed. If you are involved in any movement of hazardous chemicals, your first concern is to collaborate with a reliable trustworthy industry professional. Transportinfo Limited Team are fully insured and will assist your team to achieve a fully compliant and professional operation.
What can we do for you?
Set up a complete checking system for all hazardous goods transport such as:
- -Competent drivers list
- -General awareness training (drivers without ADR licence transporting LQ, EQ, 188.8.131.52 )
- -Departure prechecks (Document, Route, Traffic, Tunnels, mixed loads, thresholds, ferry-crossing)
- -Multimodal transport checks (ADR vs. IMDG Can you go by ferry or not.)
- -24-hour problem solving
- -legal representation (To prevent unnecessary fines)
if you provide dangerous goods transport service in tanks (bulk)
- -Application for Certificate of Approval.
- -Organising ADR tests.
- -Monitoring periodical, initial and leakproofness tests and declarations.
Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser Service
For more information just click on the following links:
The online ADR assistant.
Waste Collection Permit
Waste movement is highly regulated nationally and internationally. Before you receive your first waste load order you need to undergo a detailed process. Transportinfo Limited can guide your business through this process and can also provide a DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser) to ensure your business is fully compliant with all regulations (hazardous waste). Further information can be found on the NWCPO website.
What can we provide?
- -a new waste collection permit application.
- -management of your existing waste collection permit.
- -waste collection recording system.
- -complete your annual returns
- -DGSA consultancy service for hazardous waste transportation.
Let us provide you with a solution.
Consult us with your difficulties. Although we are not an omniscient organization we will find a solution. Our network of experts around Europe will assist in any way possible.